What are Priority NOC Codes?
Employers with vacant positions in Construction, Health Care and Early Childhood Education are eligible for priority processing due to the increased demand for employees in these sectors in our communities.
Priority NOC Codes
The Priority NOC Codes are exempt from the annual employer cap. All other NOC Codes will be included in the yearly employer cap.
- 31301 Registered nurses
- 32120 Medical lab tech
- 33101 Medical lab technicians and pathologists’ assistants
- 32101 Licensed practical nurses
- 33102 Nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- 42202 Early childhood educators and assistants
- 72200 Electricians
- 72300 Plumbers
- 72310 Carpenters
- 72013 Cabinetmakers
- 75110 Tile setters
- 73110 Roofers and shinglers
- 72402 Heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning mechanics
Mandatory Employer Training
Want to get started? We encourage you to register for an upcoming Mandatory Training Session at your earliest convenience.
This training is for employers who meet the eligibility criteria. Please check the Employers Community Criteria webpage to ensure you are eligible for the program.
Questions? Email email@example.com.